Everyone dreams of having long and healthy hair because it helps to beautify the overall appearance and give the individual a great self-confidence. Natural hair grows at a speed of two inches per month, but can sometimes be exposed to a variety of factors that can inhibit or stop it, including hormonal imbalance, lack of nutrition, and many other factors. Fortunately, there are many medical treatments that contribute to hair growth and lengthen hair. Nature is also rich in materials that are included in many hair lengthening recipes, which are described as safe and inexpensive.
Ways to lengthen hair
Natural ways to lengthen hair
There are many natural recipes recommended to promote hair growth. Including:
Rosemary is a useful herb for the scalp. It contains antioxidant properties that promote hair growth and prevent hair loss. It also helps to improve blood circulation in the scalp, which helps to route food in the hair follicles to make them healthier. The method is:
- two or three branches of rosemary.
- Two cups of hot water.
how to prepare:
- Soak the rosemary sprigs in hot water and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Leave the rosemary soaked to one side to allow it to cool, drain and apply to the hair.
- Wash your hair well with shampoo.
- Rinse the hair with soaked rosemary again after washing.
- The recipe is repeated several times a week.
Eggs are very useful for healthy hair, because of the richness of nutrients necessary for growth, such as zinc, iron, sulfur, and proteins. The method is:
- An egg
- A teaspoon of olive oil.
- A teaspoon of honey.
- Bowl to mix.
How to prepare:
- Break the egg, separate the egg white from the yolk and place in the bowl.
- Add the olive oil and honey to the egg whites and mix the ingredients well.
- Apply to hair and leave on for 20 minutes.
- Wash hair with a mild shampoo and cold water.
- Repeat at least once every two weeks to obtain satisfactory results.
Jojoba oil is a moisturizing oil for the hair. It improves blood circulation in the blood vessels, to the hair follicles, and thus promotes hair growth and lengthening. The method is:
- 1 teaspoon of jojoba oil.
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil or olive oil.
- Bowl to mix.
How to prepare:
- Prepare the pot and put the oils inside.
- Mix the oils well.
- Apply the mixture on the scalp and along with the hair.
- Leave the mixture on your head all night long.
- Wash your hair the next morning. Repeat twice a week.
Rice water contains many important health and strength benefits because it contains a number of proteins, vitamins that are useful for stimulating hair growth, such as (B-6), (E ) and (K).
- Half a cup of rice.
- Two cups of water.
- Small bowl.
How to prepare:
- Put the rice in the bowl, pour it on the water and let it soak in water for 15 minutes.
- Drain the rice for the water.
- Apply soaked rice water to the scalp and hair.
- Massage the scalp for a few minutes.
- Wash the hair with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat twice a week.
Tips for lengthening hair Several tips are recommended to lengthen hair.
The body must sleep enough each day to reduce stomach acids that hinder the digestive process because of its positive impact on the overall health of the body. Hair growth. It also helps to repair and regenerate cells through its ability to relax the body, reduce stress and stress exposure, which has a positive effect on the hair, to reduce hair loss and promote growth… Prefer to sleep at 8 hours a night.
Drink adequate amounts of water:
Water is essential for health as it plays a vital role in maintaining body moisture. It also helps cell regeneration and proliferation, which has a positive effect on the health of the hair to maintain their hydration, health and promote their regeneration. It is recommended to drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day.
It is recommended to avoid bad hairstyles that rely on firming hair or that pull heavily on the roots as they may break and reduce growth due to damage. For example, a ponytail and braids.
Shampoo and conditioner:
It is important to clean the hair regularly, using a hair conditioner and conditioner, and make sure they contain nutrients that help nourish and moisturize the hair. Avoid using species containing a number of chemical compounds, such as sodium lauryl sulfate and ammonium lauryl sulfate. Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate) because it causes scalp lesions, stripping the hair of its natural oils.
The most important factors affecting hair growth
A number of factors have a negative impact on hair growth. Including:
- Dysfunction of hormones.
- Frequent use of hair products.
- A diet lacks important vitamins, minerals and proteins.
- Exposure to severe environmental factors, such as the harmful rays of the sun and extreme winds.
- Exposure to stress, stress.
- Side effects of some medications, such as blood inhibitors and antidepressants.
- Weakness of the immune system.
- Some diseases such as PCOS.
- Excessive use of hairdressing tools.
- Genetic factor.