Making homemade pasta is not so complicated! We give you our easy recipe to make your pasta a success.
Nothing better than a delicious pasta dish, especially when prepared at home.
To make pasta worthy of your last trip to Italy, simply mix two very basic ingredients: eggs and flour. The secret of a good pasta dough lies in the warmth of your hands. At first, the dough will seem sandy, but by mixing with your hands, you will get a nice ball of homogeneous dough.
For this recipe, you can roll out the dough but it is better to invest in a pasta machine.
- 200 g flour
- 2 eggs
1. Beat the eggs
2. Mix the beaten eggs with the flour for 10 minutes until a smooth paste is obtained.
3. Leave for 30 minutes in a plastic film.
4. Pass the dough ball in the rolling mill until you have a fine texture.
5. Cut the pasta according to your wishes: spaghetti, tagliatelle, butterflies.
6. Cook in boiling water for 3 minutes.
Add the sauce of your choice: bolognese, carbonara or pesto