The cake 2 ingredients (Nutella-eggs) is a cake made from eggs and Nutella.
Nutella already has several ingredients (sugar, hazelnuts, skim milk, lean cocoa, vanillin, …), this cake with 2 main ingredients is actually with many ingredients!
Very easy to make, it is very suitable for breakfast or accompanied by a coffee.
- Level of difficulty: easy
- Preparation time: 10 min
- Cooking time: 40 min
- Rest time : –
- Total time: 50 min
- Ingredients: 4 people
- 150 g of Nutella
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Fill a mold about 20 cm in diameter with parchment paper.
- Butter and flour slightly. Put aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs. Put on the maximum speed for about 5 minutes until you get a light and frothy color.
- Heat the Nutella in a small saucepan.
- Add to the eggs and stir in the electric whisk at a low speed until you obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour into the mold.
- Bake for about 35 to 40 minutes until a knife blade driven into the center comes out dry.
- Let cool and sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy.