Dry, cracked or calloused feet are not really attractive. If this is your case, do not worry. We have the perfect solution. The treatment we present to you is simple and easy to do at home. With this remedy, your feet quickly become smooth and beautiful.
- 4 to 5 liters of warm water
- 2 tablespoons of sodium bicarbonate
- Moisturizing cream with coconut oil or cream containing glycerine
- A horsehair or pumice glove
- Lavender essential oil (optional) Preparation
- Add baking soda to warm water and stir until dissolved. For a nice aroma and a real spa treatment, add a few drops of lavender essential oil.
- Soak your feet in this bath for 15 to 20 minutes. Then use the horsehair glove, pumice stone or a brush to gently rub the cracked area of the feet.
- Apply coconut oil (or a good layer of moisturizer containing glycerine, if you do not have one), covering all your feet. Put on cotton socks (socks) to keep your feet moist. If you do this before going to bed, lie down with the stockings.
- This foot bath is relaxing. It is recommended to do this when you come home from work or before going to bed. You should do this treatment once or twice a week. When the condition of your feet improves, you can do it twice a month.