Scars or spots of hyperpigmentation, we have all suffered one day. These obstinate brownings resist and stick to the skin despite different treatments. In the long run, these can create complexes and cause us to hide parts of our bodies. Also, these pigment spots can develop in some people, problems of self-confidence, to the point of losing their self-esteem. To remedy this, natural bleaching recipes can help you to overcome this problem.
You dream of clear and homogeneous skin, nothing beats these natural foods having whitening properties for the skin. Using these remedies for five days, get rid of recent tasks, and mitigate the older ones (Accumulated for several years, they take longer to disappear). These used foods will help you save money!
Citric acid and ascorbic acid are found in lemon juice. It is a true source of vitamin C. According to one study, this one has benefits on the skin. It treats hyperpigmentation, reduces inflammation and promotes healing. Just as it prevents photo-aging.
Here’s how to use it:
- Cut the lemon into strips, then pass them on your face and neck or on other parts of your body, if necessary.
- Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes. Repeat the procedure regularly and your skin will clear up day after day.
Milk contains lactic acid. According to one study, it helps reduce skin pigmentation. Thus, by applying it regularly on your skin, it can, therefore, offer you the radiant complexion that you are looking for.
For this recipe you need:
- Cotton discs.
- Soak the cotton discs with milk, then put them on your skin. Rinse after 20 minutes.
This fruit is rich in vitamin C. In fact, according to the study conducted by the University of Otago in New Zealand, the papaya could contribute to the bleaching of the skin. It is thanks to its concentration in vitamin C that it is able to protect against UV and to reduce the production of melanin.
Usage tips :
- It is necessary to rub this fruit directly on the skin of the face and also the rest of the body if necessary and to let act during 15 minutes. Then rinse your skin with clear water. Repeat remedy regularly.
- It is advisable to add papaya to your diet for optimal results.
A study by the National Library of Medicine in the United States has shown that curcumin (the main pigment of turmeric) can contribute to the decline in the production of melanin (the hormone responsible for the coloring of the skin).
Preparation of the recipe :
- Mix a little turmeric with 5 spoons yogurt so as to obtain a paste.
- Apply the mixture on the face and leave it for 15 minutes, then clean it with clear water.
- Repeat this mask twice a week.
Thanks to its antioxidant properties, as proven in a study developed by The Anais Brasileiros diary of Dermatologia, the tomato helps lighten the complexion. Used regularly, it will eliminate your pigmentary tasks.
- Apply the tomato pulp to your skin for 10 minutes then rinse the treated part.
- The secret of the success of these remedies is perseverance. However, you will see results from the first days of use. In order to avoid having more advantages, it is advisable to put sunscreen on these tasks before any exposure to the sun.
- Lemon: do not expose yourself to the sun after applying lemon to the skin because of its photosensitizing effect.
- At the end of each treatment, rinse your skin with plenty of water to prevent any side effects.