It’s been a long time since I did not offer you a recipe. And yet taking care of oneself is also about eating. You can not want a healthy body and mind without paying a minimum of attention to what you eat. So today I offer you a recipe for pie broccoli and smoked tofu very simple and absolutely delicious.
I am not a big cook. I like simple and tasty dishes where you really feel the ingredients and do not put ten years to prepare. I like being in the kitchen, but for a limited time …
So when I shared the recipe on Instagram, you were many to tell me that it made you feel good and that I should put the recipe on the blog. And as I thought it was a great idea and I like to please you, I run without hesitation!
Finally, a truce of blah, let’s get down to business!
For the vegan pie dough:
- 100g of flour (for my part 60g of chickpea flour and 40g of T85)
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch / maizena
- About 10cL of cold water
- 2 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of cumin *
- 1 tsp of paprika *
- salt and pepper
For the broccoli – smoked tofu garnish:
- 1 nice broccoli (organic)
- 1/2 pack of smoked tofu
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups of liquid cream
- 50g of cottage cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt and pepper
For the dough:
- Mix the dry ingredients together
- Add the melted coconut oil and water until you get a smooth paste, not too sticky or too dry. Add water or flour if this is the case
- Put it in the fridge while you prepare the rest.
For the broccoli filling:
- Preheat the oven to 180 °
- Cook the broccoli with steam (about 4-5minutes)
- Beat the eggs then add the cream cheese and cream
- Drain the broccoli well and add it to the preparation as well as the tofu and the spices
- Take out the fridge dough and spread it out and put it in your dish
- Spread mustard on the bottom of the dough
- Pour your preparation into the mold
- It’s gone for 25 to 30 minutes!
Tip: You can also add “toppings” to make it even greedy and tasty. For my part, I opted for goat cheese but gruyere would have been just as good!