Avocado and honey
Avocado is a rich source of many vitamins, such as vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin K, and vitamin B6. It is also a source of protein, fiber, and folic acid, all of which are nutrients for the hair because avocado is useful for treating hair loss and dry hair. Avocado can be used by mixing it with honey and olive oil. It is a useful material for keeping the hair moist thanks to the following elements:
- Crush a ripe avocado peeled and seeded.
- Mix the avocado with two tablespoons of olive oil, two tablespoons of honey and a few drops of lavender oil.
- Moisturize the hair with water, then apply the mixture to the hair, concentrating on the ends of the hair, and massage gently.
- Lift the hair, cover them with a shower cap and leave them for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Wash your hair several times to remove the mask.
You can mix avocado with jojoba oil, by:
- Mix avocado with a tablespoon of jojoba oil and a tablespoon of yogurt to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Place the mixture on wet hair and cover it with a plastic cap.
- Leave the mixture on the hair for an hour.
Avocado and olive oil
A mask of avocado and olive oil can be made to treat dry hair by:
- Mashed the avocado to form a paste.
- Mix the avocado puree with 1/4 cup of oats and 1/4 cup of olive oil, then add 1 cup of milk.
- Apply the mixture to the hair and leave it for half an hour.
- Wash the hair.
Avocado and egg yolk
Avocado can be used to get shiny hair, by:
- Mix the ripe avocado with the egg yolk.
- Add a tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Apply the mixture to the hair and scalp leaving it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash the hair.