Since the dawn of time, women have done everything in their power to make themselves beautiful, which is why the cosmetics industry is still thriving. However, many products on the market are not so effective. And if you switched to natural ingredients? Affordable prices, an efficiency recognized for centuries and no danger for our skin, they have all good! Here are 6 beauty tips that are simple and very easy to apply.
6 beauty tips that every woman should know:
1st tip: Vaseline
- To smell good longer, apply a small amount of vaseline to your wrists and behind your ears, then spray on your favorite perfume.
- To soften your skin and prevent roughness, apply vaseline to your elbows, knees or heels, making circular movements to penetrate.
2nd tip: cider vinegar
- To cleanse the scalp and treat certain hair problems such as dandruff, add a small amount of cider vinegar to your rinse water.
- To fight against imperfections and eliminate acne pimples, mix one part of cider vinegar with one part of water (two if your skin is sensitive). Plunge a cotton pad into the mixture to apply on your face to dry the pimples and tone your skin.
- To reduce brown spots and clarify your complexion, apply the mixture of water and vinegar – as explained above – to correct this problem of hyperpigmentation.
- To eliminate warts, apply a few drops of vinegar directly on your wart (without overflowing), then cover it with a bandage. Renew the app for a week.
3rd tip: coconut oil
- For soft legs and a non-irritating shave, use coconut oil instead of your shave gel.
- To neutralize odors, rub some coconut oil on your armpits or feet. By eliminating bacteria, farewell unpleasant odors!
- Rub your nails with coconut oil to nourish and strengthen them. In application on the cuticles, you hydrate them and avoid their drying and their irritation.
- To moisturize, soothe and calm irritations and itching caused by eczema, apply coconut oil on the affected parts.
4th tip: lemon & acidic fruits
- Lemon: This citrus fruit is ideal for reducing brown spots, lightening and toning the skin. Pour a few drops of its juice on a cotton ball and apply it on your skin. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing, and do not renew until once a week, at night. Lemon is photo-sensitizing, so it is not recommended to expose yourself to the sun after use.
- To lighten your hair naturally, mix two equal parts of water and lemon juice, and spray the mixture on your lengths.
- Strawberries: For whiter teeth, crush a strawberry and add a pinch of baking soda or a few drops of lemon juice. Rub your teeth to remove the plaque and restore their natural shine (once a week because the bicarbonate can become abrasive in the long run).
- Pineapple: Thanks to its high content of bromelain and vitamin C, pineapple is an effective remedy against inflammatory skin diseases. You can take a slice to rub and accelerate the healing of your skin.
- The apple: its high content of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants make it a powerful ally of your skin. By applying fresh apple juice to your face, you can treat your acne pimples, fight wrinkles and firm up your skin.
5th tip: the eggs
- Rich in protein, eggs can nourish and hydrate your skin deeply. To reduce puffiness under your eyes, apply egg white, allow to dry and then rinse with cold water.
- If you have oily skin, spread an egg white over your face to absorb excess oil, tighten the pores and fight against imperfections.
- To nourish your hair, moisturize and restore suppleness and shine, prepare a nourishing hair mask by mixing a whole egg with natural yogurt. Spread all over your hair, cover with a shower cap and leave on for 30 minutes before washing your hair normally.
6th tip: makeup
- If your eyeliner tube is empty, you can still use one of your mascara. Dip a thin brush and use it to draw your line.
- If you do not have time to go to your hairdresser for coloring while the white roots start to be visible, use mascara to mask them, choosing the color closest to that of your hair.