Many of you probably need our tips to grow the nail quickly and naturally.
Taking the habit of biting your nails or having weak nails can be a nightmare for anyone who dreams of big, well-made nails.
Nails, like other parts of the body, need vitamins to grow healthy.
Try to increase the amount of food with minerals and vitamin D, make them more present in your diet.
Another factor that slows nail growth is the cleaning of products such as detergents. When washing dishes or cleaning, always wear gloves. The chemistry of these products slows nail growth.
Grow the nail quickly and naturally
1 – Orange juice:
The folic acid present in the fruit directly interferes with the growth of the nails.
- Just squeeze three oranges and wet ten pieces of cotton with his juice.
- Then put on the nails and leave on for 15 minutes.
2 – Egg and olive oil:
Here’s how to use the recipe:
- Mix a tablespoon of olive oil with the egg yolk.
- With the help of a brush pass the mixture through all the nails.
- Leave on for 2 minutes and wash with ice water.
3 – Tomato:
Biotin is a substance that is present in large quantities in tomatoes and helps a lot in the growth of nails and also hair.
- Crush a tomato with a tablespoon of olive oil in the blender.
- Then, simply dab cotton pieces in the mixture and put on the nails.
- Leave on for 15 minutes and dry with cold water.
To have long nails, it is very important for the aesthetics of some women, but keeping them always in the ideal size can be a challenge. First, you should know that if your nails crack easily, it can be a sign of poor nutrition and a lack of nutrients in the body. We must, therefore, move to our 3 tips to grow nails quickly.