Many women complain about having forked hair (split ends) and do not know how to treat them.
How to get rid of split ends? Are there any natural and effective recipes for ending split hair?
Trichoptilosis is when the end of the hair is split in half along its length. It appears, so to speak, a fork at the end or tip of the hair. At this point, the hair is split and dried up. In some cases, the end of the damaged hair ends up giving three branches.
Split ends are a problem that we all encountered at a certain time, if we neglect the hair, the appearance of damaged spikes is inevitable. That’s why I want to share with you these 2 homemade masks against split ends.
2 homemade masks to get rid of split ends
The first recipe
For the first mask you will need:
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- a spoonful of sweet almond oil
- a tablespoon of vinegar
- mix the ingredients and apply the mask on dry hair, concentrating well on the ends.
- Leave on for 25 minutes and rinse well with warm water
The second recipe
For the 2nd mask you will need 4 ingredients:
- 4 drops of lemon juice
- 1/2 glass of milk
- A tablespoon of honey
- An egg yolk
And for the preparation it’s too easy, you just have to:
- In a large bowl, put an egg yolk, a teaspoon of honey, 1/2 glass of whole milk, 3 or 4 drops of lemon juice
- Add a small dose of your traditional conditioner and mix well
- Allow the 9 to 12-minute combination to settle in the open area before applying
I have already tested the first recipe, the result was really great, I advise you to try it and give me your opinion if possible.